Alesis Command Electronic Drum Kit with Free Sticks and Stool
Alesis Command Electronic Drum Kit with Free Sticks and StoolDetails
The Alesis Command Electronic Drum Kit is a 8-piece kit that features exclusive Alesis snare and kick drum Mesh pads that deliver an authentic drumming experience with ''real drum'' sound, response and rebound. The two 9'' dual-zone rack toms are combined with an 11'' dual-zone floor tom and three 10'' cymbals. The included Advanced Drum Module features 70 drum kits with over 600 sounds and 60 play-along tracks, as well as USB input and USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument software. Versatile, naturally responsive and consistent - the Alesis Command is perfect for any playing drummer and any playing style. The Alesis Command 8-Piece Kit comes complete with a drum stool and a pair of 7A wood tip maple drum sticks.
Product Ref: 71588View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Authentic Drumming Experience
This 8-piece electronic drum kit features an exclusive Alesis mesh snare and mesh kick to deliver a fully authentic drumming experience. Along with the 8" mesh kick and a 10" dual-zone mesh snare drum, there are also two 9" dual-zone rack toms and an 11" dual-zone floor tom. The set also features a 10" ride cymbal, a 10" hi-hat with pedal and a 10" crash with choke. The premium chrome 4-post rack keeps everything solidly anchored, no matter how hard you play.
Great Sounds and Features
The included Command Drum Module features 70 drum kits (50 factory + 20 user) with over 600 sounds and 60 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skill, there’s a built-in metronome and 1/8-inch input for playing along with your mobile device, so you’ll be ready for the studio or stage. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4-inch outputs, headphone output, and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favorite virtual instrument plugins.
Load Your Own Samples
The Alesis Command Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own .WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad. You can also load in .WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
''Alesis is well-know for responsive, realistic-sounding electronic drum kits. Our new Forge and Command kits deliver a truly professional level of sound, feel and flexibility with amazing value that is going to have drummers smiling and everyone else wondering how we did it.'' - said Tim Root, Global Percussion Product Manager for Alesis.
- Tightly-woven Mesh kick drum and dual-zone snare pads for enhanced feel and playing response
- Two 9'' dual-zone rack toms and 11'' dual-zone floor tom
- Three 10'' cymbals; ride, hi-hat and crash with choke
- Bass drum pedal included
- Alesis Advanced Drum Module with 70 kits (50 factory pre-set and 20 user-customisable) and 600 sounds
- Load .WAV samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual insturment and recording software
- Premium chrome 4-post rack and boom cymbal arms
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
Requirements For USB-MIDI Performance
- MAC: OS X 10.7 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Available USB Port
- 10" dual zone mesh snare pad
- (2) 9" dual zone rubber tom pads
- 11" dual zone rubber pad
- 8" mesh kick pad
- Kick drum pedal
- 10" ride cymbal w/choke
- 10" crash cymbal w/choke
- 10" hi-hat cymbal
- Hi-hat pedal
- 4 post chrome rack
- Cable snake
- Cable wraps
- Drum key
- Drum sticks
- Power supply
- Module user guide
- Kit assembly guide
- Safety & warranty manual
- Command Drum Module
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.