View Full Description
Connect and Control
The Alesis DM Dock allows you to harness the power of your iPad to create a totally intuitive, customize-able, and world-class drum interface. Put together your own custom kit with the DM Dock. The twelve trigger pad inputs are equipped with 1/4" TRS jacks, providing full support for dual-zone drum and cymbal pads, triple-zone ride and multi-choke cymbal pads?even acoustic drum triggers. A dedicated 1/4" TRS hi-hat input provides compatibility with continuously variable controllers. There is even a customizable dual footswitch input that can be assigned in your software.
Share Your Sound
When you're ready to share your sound, the DM Dock provides professional balanced 1/4'' stereo outputs for connection to a sound system, recording console, or monitor amp. The outputs are controlled from the master volume knob. The headphone output allows for private practice at any hour, and comes with an independent volume level knob. The USB port provides USB MIDI connectivity with your computer. Separate MIDI In and Out jacks allow your DM Dock to join forces with any MIDI-equipped drum machine, synthesizer, or audio gear.
Enjoy unprecedented capabilities at your fingertips with the Alesis DM Dock, benefiting from your iPad's Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and 3G connectivity. Quickly change and enhance your drum kit at a moment?s notice; switch to a new snare drum or ride cymbal to suit a venue; apply reverb to suit a particular room?s acoustics; or even create an entirely new kit to suit a last-minute gig. The DM Dock delivers the convenience, power and simplicity you've always wanted in a drum module, and works with virtually any iPad music app that permits external MIDI control?especially the custom DM Touch App.
DM Touch App
Available at the App Store, DM Touch provides premium drum sounds from the leading software developer SONiVOX with easy drag-and-drop drum kit editing and the ability to connect to other iOS 7 apps using Inter-App Audio such as GarageBand® and Cubasis.
- Includes 30-pin and Apple Lightning iPad connectors
- Compatible with GarageBand and virtually all other Core MIDI apps
- Alesis DM Touch app available from the App Store:
- 10 drum kits that include rock, jazz, electronic, and more
- 145 premium drum and percussion sounds from SONiVOX
- Easy drag-and-drop drum kit editing
- Configure drum trigger settings on the fly
- 12 input jacks for drum pads, cymbal pads, and other triggers
- Supports dual-zone pads, multi-choke cymbals, and three-zone rides
- Continuous hi-hat controller input
- Balanced outputs for recording or sound reinforcement
- Stereo headphone output with separate level control
- Assignable footswitch input provides additional control
- MIDI input jack, MIDI output jack
- USB port provides audio and USB MIDI
- Hinged door completely encloses and secures your iPad
- Secure, stage-ready iPad integration; Kensington® security slot
- Alesis Module Mount (sold separately) mounts to any stand or rack
- Power supply also charges your iPad
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- DM Dock
- Apple 30-pin dock connector
- Apple Lightning dock connector
- Power supply
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- 12 TRS 1/4" dual-zone inputs
- 1 TRS 1/4" variable input for hi-hat pedal controllers
- 2 TRS 1/4" balanced outputs
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output
- Class Compliant USB 1.1 MIDI I/O
- MIDI In jack; MIDI Out jack
- Assignable 1/4" MIDI footswitch input
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.