Alesis DM Lite Electronic Drum Kit with Accessory Bundle
Alesis DM Lite Electronic Drum Kit with Accessory BundleDetails
Product Ref: 50173View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Alesis DM Lite has all drum and cymbal pads mounted to the pre-assembled, height adjustable, 4 post rack making set-up quick and easy. With 200 sounds, a built in drum coach, play along patterns and exercises it's a great tool for anyone wanting to learn or improve upon their skills.
Using the 1/4" outputs, the DM Lite Kit can be connected to an amp or sound system for performance or the 1/8" headphone output is ideal for quiet practice. An 1/8" aux input is also included allowing you to connect your MP3 device and rock out to your favourite tracks. You can even connect via USB for integration with popular recording programs and virtual instruments.
Instant Drum Kit
The DM Lite is quick and easy to set up so you can start playing almost instantly. The pre-assembled 4 post rack comes with all pads in place. Simply unfold the arms and use the quick release fittings to set the height to match your size and style - no tools required! The wiring snakes connects all of the pads, cymbals and pedals to the DM Lite module and drumsticks are included.
Practice and Build Skills
The 200 drum and percussion sounds loaded onto the Alesis DM Lite make 10 ready to play pre set kits. However, inside the DM Lite module you'll also find the built in coach feature, 30 play along tracks and metronome to help you perfect your skills.
The DM Lite Kit includes one snare pad and three toms. Three cymbal pads are also provided - hi-hat, crash and ride. When each pad or cymbal is hit the internal blue LED lights up adding an extra dimension to any performance. The pads also flash in response to the lessons and onboard patterns which is a valuable visual learning tool.
Included Drum Pedals
Two foot pedals are included with the Alesis DM Lite. The first is a high-hat open/closed momentary control pedal and the second is a velocity sensitive piezo controlled kick trigger pedal. This is unlike simple on/off kick pedals as this dynamic pedal translates the player's force into volume for a more realistic kick drum performance.
- Complete kit with pre-assembled rack has you playing in minutes
- LED Illuminated drum and cymbal pads enhance built-in learning features
- DM Lite drum module allows custom kit configurations and modifications
- DM Lite drum module with built-in drum coach with play-along patterns and 30 songs
- 10 ready-to-play classic and modern kits?over 200 drum and cymbal sounds
- 1/8" stereo aux input for jamming to your favorite tracks
- USB/MIDI connection for use with audio recording software and virtual instruments
- 1/4" stereo outs connect to any sound system
- 1/8" headphone out for private practice
- Includes drumsticks, all required cables, mounting hardware, and power supply
DM Lite Module
- 1/4" main left and right outputs
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- 1/8" aux input
- Trigger cable snake connector
- USB MIDI port
- Power supply input (power supply included)
- DM Lite Drum Sound Module with Power Supply
- 7.5" Blue LED Illuminated Round Drum Trigger Pads
- Snare (x1) + Toms (x3)
- 10" Blue LED Illuminated Triangular Cymbal Trigger Pads
- Hi Hat (x1) + Crash (x1) + Ride (x1)
- Hi-Hat Controller Pedal
- Provides Momentary Open/Closed Operation
- Kick Drum Trigger Pedal
- Velocity-Sensitive Internally Mounted Dynamic Piezo Sensor
- Preassembled 4-Post Rack with All Mounting Hardware
- Convenient Cable Snake and Required Cables
- Assembly Guide
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.