Alesis DM10 High Definition Drum Module
Alesis DM10 High Definition Drum ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 57719View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Alesis DM10 module contains true drum, cymbal and percussion sounds built from uncompressed samples of classic studio drums and prized cymbals. You'll find some of the most in-demand acoustic drum sounds from legendary drum brands, a huge arsenal of top producers' go-to snare drums, real American, Canadian, Chinese, and Turkish cymbals, and a choice selection of classic drum machine and electronic percussion sounds that have fueled the biggest hit records.
The DM10 module not only has a breathtaking collection of sounds onboard, it is also the world's first drum-sound module that enables you to load new sound sets via usb connection from your computer. This means that your sounds will always stay fresh, current and cutting edge. Its built-in sounds, performance capabilities, and flexibility give you the power you need, and the ability to update its sound set via usb places the dm10 in a class of its own.
- 12 trigger inputs
- Compatible with most pads, triggers, and controllers
- Dynamic Articulation changes sounds' character along with dynamics for realism
- Premium instrument library with over 1,000 multi-sampled, uncompressed sounds
- Sound types:
- Basses: 55
- Beatbox: 55
- Beat/drum machine: 59
- Chinas: 13
- Crashes: 36
- Hi-hats: 25
- One-hits: 349
- Kicks: 91
- Percussion: 151
- Rides: 28
- SFX: 31
- Snares: 85
- Toms: 69
- 100 Preset kits
- Sequencer patterns: 75 preset, 25 user (all patterns can be overwritten)
- Mixer for balancing drums, cymbals, and accompaniment
- Load sound sets and control software drum modules via USB
- Headphone output: stereo (1x 1/4" TRS)
- Play along with tracks and record yourself with the sequencer
- Mix input for practicing with CD and MP3 players
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.