View Full Description
Like all Alesis drum sets, the DM6 Kit features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces. To reduce vibration feedback, we selected natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces for the DM6 Kit's pads. This five-piece kit gets you started on a dual-zone snare pad for two-sound compatibility. You can dial in a snare drum sound in the centre and a rim click, rim shot, or something totally different like a cowbell on the rim!
The DM6 Kit also comes with three tom pads, an upright kick drum pad, hi-hat, crash, and ride cymbal pads. It even comes with an Alesis bass drum pedal and the kick pad is compatible with most single and double-bass pedals for your custom feel.
The brand-new DM6 module features an internal collection of top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds that will blow you away. You can edit and save your drum kits for custom sounds. You get 10 presets and 5 custom slots. In addition to the sounds in the DM6 module, there's a USB output that sends the notes you play out as MIDI signal, so you can use the DM6 as a trigger-to-MIDI interface with drum-module software such as BFD, Toontrack, or Reason for a limitless collection of sounds.
The DM6 has headphone and amplifier outputs so you can play quietly in phones or connect up and rock out. You can also connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with the DM6's stereo input jack.
The DM6 module has a metronome, an essential tool for keeping steady time whether you're practicing alone or with a band. The DM6 also has a built-in sequencer with 40 preset music tracks for play along.
A drumset is only as strong as its weakest link. The DM6 Kit mounts on a heavy-duty aluminium rack. The standard 1 1/2" tubing enables you to add on with Alesis and other brands' clamps and mounts. The kit also comes with a full set of mounting hardware and cables, as well as rugged kick drum and hi-hat pedals.
- Five-piece electronic drumset with DM6 drum-sound module
- DM6 module contains 108 top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- Realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces
- 15 programmable drum sets
- Dual-zone snare pad for rim click and rim shot capability
- USB-MIDI output for use with drum-module software
- Connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with 1/8" input
- Velocity sensitive
- (1) DM6 drum sound module
- (1) Dual-zone snare pad
- (3) Tom pads
- (1) Upright kick tower
- (1) Alesis kick pedal
- (1) Alesis hi-hat pedal
- (1) ProRack complete with mounting hardware
- (1) DM6 Kit cable snake
- (1) Drum key
- (2) Drumsticks (1 set)
- (1) Assembly instructions/quick start guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.