Alesis PercPad Compact Electronic Percussion Instrument
Alesis PercPad Compact Electronic Percussion InstrumentDetails
The PercPad enables you to add four drum pads and an optional kick trigger to your acoustic or electronic kit or percussion setup. It's compact, easy to fit into tight setups, easy to use, and it contains sounds that are perfect for accessorizing standard drumsets.
Product Ref: 23329View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The PercPad has four velocity-sensitive pads, a kick input, and high-quality internal sounds, all in a compact size that's the perfect choice for drummers and other instrumentalists looking to start incorporating electronic percussion into their setups.
Unlike massive, overcomplicated multi-percussion units, the PercPad is specifically designed to be small and self-contained with just what you need and nothing you don't.
You can mount the PercPad on a standard snare drum stand, on any stand or rack using the Module Mount (sold separately), or place on a tabletop surface such as a percussion table, studio workstation, or DJ rig.
The PercPad has a collection of acoustic and electronic drum and percussion that are perfectly suited to the needs of drummers and percussionists. You'll find ready-to-play acoustic and electronic drums and percussion from Latin America and Asia that perfect for complimenting your drums.
You can easily tune and edit sounds, and assign any sound to any pad, or to the kick input. If the internal sound library doesn't contain the sounds you need, the PercPad has a MIDI connection to you can use it to trigger sounds from any MIDI sound module or software on Mac or PC.
You can connect the PercPad to amplifiers, PA and recording systems with the standard dual 1/4-inch outputs, and monitor on your favorite headphones. The kick input works with most kick pads and triggers including the DMPad and RealHead Kick Pads.
Add some new sounds to your kit today with the PercPad.
- The most compact, most-affordable multi-pad instrument
- Built-in library of the most in-demand sounds
- Four velocity-sensitive pads and a kick input for instant expansion of any drumset or percussion rig
- Fits a standard snare stand, sits tabletop, or mounts on any stand or rack using the
- Module Mount (sold separately)
- Tune and edit sounds, and assign them to any of the four pads or the kick input
- MIDI output for use as a controller for triggering sound modules and software
- PercPad multi-pad percussion instrument
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- 2x 1/4" Main
- 1/4" TRS Headphone
- 1/4" kick trigger input (switch/piezo switchable)
- MIDI Out (DIN)
- 1 Clap
- 2 Finger Snap
- 3 Cowbell High
- 4 Cowbell Low
- 5 Triangle Muted
- 6 Triangle Open
- 7 Tambourine
- 8 Wind Chimes
- 9 Sleighbells
- 10 Claves
- 11 Block
- 12 Jawbone
- 13 Studio Shaker
- 14 Live Shaker
- 15 Electro Tom Hex
- 16 Timbale
- 17 Conga Slap
- 18 Conga Open
- 19 Electro Kick 8
- 20 Electro Kick 9
- 21 Electro Kick Hex
- 22 Electro Snare 8
- 23 Electro Snare 9
- 24 Electro Snare Hex
- 25 Electro Crack Hex
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.