Alesis Pro X Hi-Hat Controller For DM10/DM8
Alesis Pro X Hi-Hat Controller For DM10/DM8Details
The Alesis Pro X Hi-Hat Controller is ideal for the Alesis DM10 and DM8 electronic drum kits. The Pro X controller features 12 inch single zone top and bottom cymbals, which allows this controller to provide a wider range of sounds over a normal pad. All that is needed is a regular hi-hat stand to mount the Pro X Controller on and you're ready to go.
Product Ref: 43340View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Dual-Cymbal Controller With Natural Feel
Pro X Hi-Hat is a dual-cymbal, continuous hi-hat controller that brings natural hi-hat playability and feel to Alesis DM10 and DM8 drummers everywhere. Precisely calibrated for the Alesis DM10- and DM8-series electronic drum kits, Pro X Hi-Hat integrates seamlessly with and expands the expressive capabilities of these popular electronic instruments. With Pro X Hi-Hat, you get all the advantages of an electronic controller without sacrificing the natural feel of an acoustic hi-hat.
Unprecedented Hi-Hat Control
The 12-inch single-zone top and bottom cymbal provide a wide responsive area for triggering samples from the DM10 and DM8 sound modules. Tap into these high-quality Alesis drum and percussion modules to create open, half-open, closed, "chick," and splash sounds with Pro X Hi-Hat. Plus, Pro X Hi-Hat is compatible with standard hi-hats stands, making it easy to implement this versatile controller into any electronic or hybrid drum-kit setup.
Note: Pro X Hi-Hat may require a DM10/DM8 firmware update for optimum operation. Please go to www.alesis.com for the latest firmware updates.
- 12'' single-zone top and bottom cymbals
- Authentic hi-hat playability and feel
- Create open, half-open, closed, ''chick'', and splash sounds
- Compatible with any standard hi-hat stand (stand not included)
- Includes top cymbal, bottom cymbal, clutch, cables and position sensor
- Integrates seamlessly with Alesis DM10 and DM8 drum kits
- Diameter: 12'' (30.5 cm)
- Height: approximately 6'' (15.2 cm), depending on clutch position
- Weight: 3.05 lbs (1.38 kg)
- Top Cymbal Pad
- Bottom Cymbal Pad
- Position Sensor
- Clutch with No-Spin Adapter
- (2x) 1/4-inch TRS Cables
- (2x) Velcro Strips
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.