Alesis SamplePad 4
Alesis SamplePad 4Details
Product Ref: 66279View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A big concern for drummers at live events is that they won’t be able to easily see each individual drum pad. Alesis have solved this problem with the SamplePad 4's blue LED borders around each pad. Two of the pads are raised to make it easy to strike with your stick and quick to navigate around the kit. This makes each element easy to see and use, so you can have confidence in keeping the beat.
The SamplePad 4 is ready for any sound you want to use. The hard drive features 25 common, practical percussion and electronic sounds that are with you from the start. The digital screen and navigation buttons make it easy to scroll and pick kits, meaning you can do it between songs without causing a delay. If you want to add more sounds from your Mac or PC, the USB and SD slots allow you to add up to 512 samples from a 32GB card. This function puts a whole world of creativity right in front of you. The tuner and reverb options allow you to further tailor each sample straight from the kit.
- 4 rubber pads for percussive and sampling
- Pre-installed library of 25 popular percussive and electronic drum sounds
- Add up to 512 of your own samples and 91 user kits with the SD/SDHC card slot of up to 32GB.
- Drag and drop samples from you Mac/PC with the USB port without removing the SD card
- Dual trigger input available for expanding your kit
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds
- Weight: 1.2KG
- Height: 6.4cm
- Width: 26cm
- Depth: 19.1cm
- Power: 9V DC, 500mA, Centre-Positive
- Inputs/Outputs USB/MIDI Input/Output, Mono?Stereo ¼’’ Output, ¼’’ Headphone Output, Trigger In
- Pad Feedback: Blue LED Pad Backlighting
- Playback Modes: Polyphonic, Monophonic, Loop, Stop/Choke
- SD Card Specs: Supports SD/SDHC Cards up to 32 GB with A FAT32 File System
- SD Card Capability: 91 User Kits and 512 Samples Per Card
- On-Board Samples: 25 Sound and 8 Preset Kits
- Supported File Type: 16-bit, Mono or Stereo .WAV Files with A Sample Rate of 48K, 44.1K, 32K, 22.05K or 11.025K
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.