Angel Glockenspiel Soprano Chromatic
Angel Glockenspiel Soprano ChromaticDetails
The Angel range of Glockenspiels, Xylophones and Metallophones represents the ideal means of offering a real starting point for young children to learn
Product Ref: 11603View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Angel range of Glockenspiels, Xylophones and Metallophones represents the ideal means of offering a real starting point for young children to learn about the fundamentals of making music, both individually and in groups. By using these robust, well-manufactured instruments, children will discover that music is creative, fun and exciting, an experience which can also be shared and enjoyed with classmates. Plus, in addition to learning the basics of musical harmony, all the instruments in the Angel range being non-electrical, allow children to develop their fledgling musical skills in complete safety!
Featuring a two-octave range, these wide, easy-to-play resonant bars are made from high quality aluminium and are detachable if required. Seated on attractive natural wooden tone box which offers great resonance.
25 BAR SOPRANO CHROMATIC GLOCKENSPIEL
C3 – A4, 22 bars, 2 beaters. 2.5kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etcâ€¦ for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customerâ€™s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.