Aquarian Clear Single Ply 22'' Bass Drum Head with Superkick Ring
Aquarian Clear Single Ply 22'' Bass Drum Head with Superkick RingDetails
Product Ref: 20423View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Aquarian's Superkick bass drumheads are designed to offer unparalleled durability and maintain reliable performance over long periods of use. For this reason, the Superkick heads are the perfect option for hard hitting drummers or players who find themselves buying replacement heads often. Not only are the Aquarian Superkick drumheads available in a wide range of sizes to fit any bass drum, but also in either clear or texture coated variants, allowing drummers to select their preferred style.
Aquarian's range of high-quality drum heads has a size and style to suit every drummer's needs, whatever style or genre of drumming you choose to play. Aquarian's heads feature their Safe-T-Loc system which locks the drum head into specially contoured aluminium extrusion hoops, secured with epoxy. This results in a head which will not detune, no matter what you put it through. All of Aquarian's two-ply heads undergo a special vacuum-sealing process which ensures no air gets trapped between the surfaces, guaranteeing a pure, clear tone throughout your drumming. Designed to surpass the needs of the modern drummer, Aquarian drum heads are the perfect complement to any acoustic drums.
- Single-ply, clear construction
- Versatile tone and projection
- Balanced attack and response
- Perfect for gigging drummers
- Integrated superkick ring
- Construction: Single-Ply, 10mil
- Type: Bass Drum
- Size: 22''
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.