View Full Description
Natural Acoustic Drum Feel
The DTX562K is designed to give a natural playing experience, from the high-quality natural-sounding presets to the three-zone silicone snare pad that feels like a real snare drum and the kick pad that works with single or double pedals for a fast feel with dynamics. There is also a real hi-hat stand for a realistic drum feel. The strong drum rack is easy to change for left-handed or right-handed drummers, to ensure you'll be comfortable whatever your preference. The Yamaha DTX562K takes expandability to the next level, offering wide customisation options over your setup, ideal for testing out different setups to find the right one for you.
The Yamaha DTX562K Electronic Drum Kit includes Yamaha's professional-level 3-zone electronic cymbals, offering unparalleled versatility and realistic functionality. You have instant access to a range of different sounds by hitting the cup, bow and edge zones of the cymbal. With a natural swaying motion alongside a smart 360-degree choke function, the Yamaha DTX562K cymbals are designed to hold up to even the most intense drumming scenarios.
In addition to the 3-zone cymbal pads, the Yamaha DTX562K Kit includes high-quality dual-zone hi-hats. Design for use with the included Yamaha hi-hat stand, the hats feature a realistic pedal action and versatile positioning so that you can customise your setup to suit you best. With the ability to express a number of different play styles including open/close position, closed pedal and foot splash, the DTX562K Hi-Hats offer a true acoustic feel combined with the versatility of modern electronic cymbal technology.
Precisely Tuned Trigger Settings
The Yamaha DTX502 Module features precisely tuned trigger settings to create a more natural feel when playing, thanks to the laser accuracy and response. Additional features on the DTX502 include cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls, all helping to increase your performance quality. The module includes a wealth of training functions to help you develop as a musician, such as giving you a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
The USB MIDI in/out allows you to connect the DTX562K to your computer with a standard USB cable. No MIDI drivers are required, and you can easily record tracks to your computer or play sounds from VST plugins. The kit also includes the free MusicSoft Downloader for loading samples, MIDI files and drum kits onto your kit, and there is a free Song Beat iOS app for iPhone and iPad to help you improve your drumming. The DTX562K is also designed for easy attachment for a hybrid drum setup, so you can use it with an acoustic kit.
- DTX502 Module
- XP80 Snare Pad
- KP65 Kick Pad
- XP70 Tom Pad x 3
- RS502 Rack System
- PCY135 3-Zone Cymbal Pad x 2
- RHH135 2-Zone Hi-Hat Pad
- HS650A Hi-Hat Stand
Please note: kick pedal not included.
Size/Weight (Trigger Module)
- Trigger Module: DTX502
- Rack System: RS502
- Pad Set: DTP562
- Width: 251 mm
- Height: 130 mm
- Depth: 48 mm
- Weight: 610 g
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 691, Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum kits: Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real-time replace
- Song tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Accessories: Power adaptor (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner's Manual
- Samples: 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo: 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample formats: WAV, AIFF
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.