DW 5000 Series Accelerator Double Kick Drum Pedal
DW 5000 Series Accelerator Double Kick Drum PedalDetails
Loved by artists worldwide, the DW 5000 Pedal offers drummers a heavy duty combination of power, feel and speed ideal for studio or stage. The AD4 Accelerator Pedal has increased velocity due to a shortened stroke length.
Product Ref: 41948View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The new updated DW 5000 kick pedal features a Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp System that ensures the pedal and bass drum hoop stay connected and protected no matter what bass drum size or angle. The Non-Slip Rubber Grip Base Plate gives increased stability and a stronger connection between the pedal and drum. A Dual Bearing Spring Rocker makes the 5000 quicker and even more responsive.
The Single Post Casting design on DW's double pedal provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat and allows the pedals to be played simultaneously. The Accelerator™ (AD4) drive system offers an eccentric motion that creates an indirect relationship between the sprocket and the footboard, increasing the velocity of the pedal by shortening the length of the stroke. It is ideal for situations that require increased speed and sensitivity.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.