DW Bass Drum Double Tom Mount Chrome
DW Bass Drum Double Tom Mount ChromeDetails
Product Ref: 69782View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For the drummer who requires consistent reliability and practicality the DW Bass Drum Double Tom Mount Chrome offers itself as the perfect solution. Easy to attach and detatch, the DW Bass Drum Double Tom Mount Chrome allows for quick and easy assembly enabling you to set up your kit with ease.
- L-Tom Arms with Omni Ball System
- Multiclamp with Cymbalarm
- 1/4-20X9/16 Inch Drum Key Screw(4 Pack)
- DWSP353 Dw Wing Screw 8MM
- Clamp Nut Lockwasher
- DWSP119 Wingnut Spacer
- DWSP364 Plastic Bushing That Accepts 1 inch Tube
- DWSP436 Spring For Ball Socket
- DWSP457 1/2 inch Tom- L Arm ( Ball In Socket)
- DWSP459 Bass Drum Reciever Casting Tower
- DWSP460 Slide Track Locking Finger BDM
- DWSP464 Memory Lock for Bass Drum Slide Track
- DWSP711 10-24x1/4 Base Casting Set Screw 10PK
- DWSP728 Washer for Tube Joint Wing Nut
- DWSP740 Hex Nut for Mega Clamp
- DWSP741 8MM , Washer
- DWSP743 Bolt For Ball Socket
- DWSP729 Clamp Screw For Tube Jnt Bottom Tier
- DWSP916 Slide Track Gasket
- DWSP990SB Ball in Socket ASSM W/ 1 TUBE BDM
- DWSP2010 6MM Wing Nut For Tube Joint (4 PACK)
- DWSP2019 1 inch Memory Lock, Hinged Half Logo
- DWSP2046 Wing Nut for 9900 Gate
- DWSP2173 Swing Block FOR DWSP990 Current Version
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.