DW Drums Design Series 22'' Shell Pack, Gloss White
DW Drums Design Series 22'' Shell Pack, Gloss WhiteDetails
This DW Design Series Gloss Lacquer 22'' Maple Shell Pack, White is professional and high quality at an incredibly affordable price. The DW Design Series Gloss Lacquer 22'' Maple Shell Pack, White takes the essence of DW and puts it into a kit that is fresh yet decidedly familiar. With its well rounded tone and impressive projection, the DW Design Series Gloss Lacquer 22'' Maple Shell Pack, White is the perfect kit for those who favour portability and tonal distinction.
Product Ref: 61866View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DW Design Series Gloss Lacquer 22'' Maple Shell Pack, White boasts thick Maple shells that provide a full, resonant and responsive tone with some serious punch thrown in for good measure. This tone comes thanks to the thick Maple wood which incorporates HVLT (vertical low timbre shell with a horizontal outer ply). So whether you're rocking out on stage, or just jamming with your friends, this kit will have you sounding your best.
The toms on the Design series benefit from graduated chrome counter hoops meaning the smaller drums on the kit feature thinner hoops allowing them to resonate more freely and produce much richer sounds. Another feature of the Design series toms is the STM (Suspension Tom Mount) system which allows the toms to resonate independently without any chocking from hardware to shell contact.
In order to provide drummers with even more control over their own sound, DW has created its True-Pitch rod system. The rods feature 5mm threads rather than the standard 12/24 that occurs on most other drums resulting in a more exacting tuning process.
DW's Design Kits also feature MAG throw-off, low-mass die cast claw hooks and more. Included with these shells are Remo Suede drum heads which will enable you to draw out your own unique sound, as well as providing a durable playing surface.
These kits come in a range of fantastic colours that are guaranteed to make a statement and get heads turning. All the series have chrome hardware including lugs, hoops, STM, and tom legs.
- Colour: White, Gloss Lacquer
- American Rock Maple Shells
- Newly- designed mini Turret lug
- Remo USA- made Suede "outline" logo heads
- Sleek silver and white badge
- Specialty Lacquer finishes
- STM (Suspension Tom Mounts)
- True-Pitch Tuning
- MAG Snare throw-off
- Low-mass die cast claw hooks
- HVLT (Vertical Low Timbre shell with a horizontal outer ply)
- 22'' x 18'' Bass Drum
- 10'' x 8'' & 12'' x 9'' Rack Toms
- 16'' x 14'' Floor Tom
- 14'' x 5.5'' Snare
No cymbals or cymbal stands included..
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.