Hardcase 14" Floor Tom Case, Red
Hardcase 14" Floor Tom Case, RedDetails
A case that will sturdily protect a 14" Floor Tom while on tour, or on the way to a rehearsal. The soft grip carry handle allows easy transportation, and the grip pads inside will help make sure the drum sits securely within the case.
Product picture indicates colour only - for the shape of the case, please see the Hardcase 14" Floor Tom Case.
Product Ref: 24619View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hardcase International Limited are a British owned company, offering the highest quality, British-made hard cases to the music industry. Their specialist case technicians have been designing and developing this range of unique products since 1992.
From the design & development stage through to the production and despatch, manufacture of Hardcase products is fully controlled from their factory located in the heart of England, in the market town of Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Hardcase products are shipped to over 40 export markets via a comprehensive global distribution network, and throughout the UK via the majority of high street musical instrument retail outlets. All Hardcase products are manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Specifically designed drum hardcase for standard and power size Tom Tom drums
- Ultimate protection from knocks, drops, bangs and skids
- Ultra tough single piece shell cases
- Stacking design for easier transport and storage
- Soft grip carry handle
- Ultra strong webbing and clips
- ID badge to identify your own drum case
- Bespoke internal foam grip pads for a snug fit
- Telescopic lid design to clamp your drum tight and secure
- More protection than a Tom Tom drum softcase
- Cheaper than a Tom Tom drum flight case
- Model No: HN14FT
- Description: 14" Floor Tom
- Dim A: 535mm
- Dim B: 476mm
- Min. Depth C: 356mm
- Max. Depth D: 381mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.