Hardcase 36" Hardware Case with Wheels
Hardcase 36" Hardware Case with WheelsDetails
A 36" hardware case designed by Hardcase to transport the auxillery parts of a drum kit - the cymbal stands, the stool, the kick pedal, etc. This case would also make an excellent PA equipment case for cables and speaker stands.
Product Ref: 24598View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A hardware case is an essential purchase for any gigging drummer transporting what is often the heaviest part of any drum kit. The case has wheels, and two sets of two carry handles for easy transportation by one or two people.
Hardcase International Limited are a British owned company, offering the highest quality, British-made hard cases to the music industry. Their specialist case technicians have been designing and developing this range of unique products since 1992.
From the design & development stage through to the production and despatch, manufacture of Hardcase products is fully controlled from their factory located in the heart of England, in the market town of Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Hardcase products are shipped to over 40 export markets via a comprehensive global distribution network, and throughout the UK via the majority of high street musical instrument retail outlets. All Hardcase products are manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Specially designed case to take drum hardware including a 'bucket' stool
- 2 Side mounted Soft Grip carry handles
- 2 Over lid PVC covered strap carry handles
- HD Wheels with bearings running on a solid steel axle mounted at one end
- Stacking design for easier transport and storage
- Ultimate protection from knocks, drops, bangs and skids
- Ultra tough single piece shell cases
- Ultra strong webbing and clips
- ID badge to identify your own hardware case
- More protection than a hardware softcase
- Cheaper than a hardware flight case
- Model No: HN36W
- Description: 36" Hardware
- Length: 920mm
- Width: 470mm
- Height: 267mm
- Wheels: 2
- Max. Load: 50kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.