Korg CLIPHIT Clip Drum Kit
Korg CLIPHIT Clip Drum KitDetails
Product Ref: 51107View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Korg CLIPHIT is a new electric drum kit that's great for practice or relaxed playing. Simply attach the clips to any object - a magazine, a desk or almost anything - instantly transforming it into a snare, hi-hat or cymbal. If you prefer something a bit more traditional you can also attach these clips to practice pads using them to play drums or any of the programmed EFX sounds that include things like dog sounds, cat or hand clapping.
CLIPHIT is an electronic drum kit composed of three clips with internal sensors, as well as a foot switch. You can attach the clips to almost any surface and play drums in real time. The drum volume changes as you vary the force of your strike, and can also be adjusted independently for each clip and pedal. There's a 3-inch speaker with 2W output and a bass-reflex design, delivering great-sounding tone for your drum performance.
Eleven different combinations are provided, including snare, hi-hat, toms, cymbals, bass drums. If you add an optional pedal switch, you'll be able to simultaneously play a total of five different sounds, three with the clips and two with the pedal, expanding your drum performance to hi-hat open/close or double bass. EFX programmed sounds such as conga, tambourine and hand-claps are just some of the wide variety of sounds included in the CLIPHIT.
In addition to using the clips and the pedal, you can also strike the CLIPHIT itself with your hand to play the snare or other sounds that are assigned to "CLIP 2." The CLIPHIT is designed with plenty of flexibility: you can use this capability in conjunction with "CLIP 1" and "CLIP 3," when using the main unit and the pedal switch, or when simply using the CLIPHIT by itself. (If a clip is connected to "CLIP 2," striking the CLIPHIT itself does not produce sound).
The Korg CLIPHIT is compact and easily storable, but also looks good enough to leave on display in offices, studios and living spaces. Four AA batteries allow up to six hours of operation, allowing you to enjoy playing in a wide range of situations. There's also an AUX input so you can connect an MP3 player and jam along. There's endless ways to use this fun instrument.
- A high-tech drum kit with three clips that trigger onboard drum samples
- Includes one footswitch to control kick sounds, with the ability to add one more for control of hi hat open/close
- Eleven kits are provided including hand percussion and sound effects kits
- 2W output, 3-inch speaker, and bass-reflex design deliver great-sounding tone
- Perform sounds by striking the CLIPHIT itself with your hand.
- AUX IN jack lets you connect external sound sources such as an MP3 player to jam along.
- Headphone jack for private practice.
- Compact space-saving design.
- Two-way power supply allows for battery operation.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.