Mapex Mars 10'' x 7'' Tom with Clamp, Nightwood
Mapex Mars 10'' x 7'' Tom with Clamp, NightwoodDetails
Mapex Mars Tom Packs allow drummers to expand their Mapex Mars kit configuration without paying a premium price. This 10'' x 7'' tom features all of the acclaimed features that have made the Mapex Mars series one of the hottest products in the drumming world. The SONIClear bearing edge allows for quick, easy and stable tuning, whilst the 6 ply 100 percent birch shell has a tight but warm tone that will enhance any drummer's sound. The pack also includes a tom clamp, for easy mounting on drum hardware such as a cymbal stand.
Product Ref: 51945View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Soniclear Bearing Edge
The SONIClear™ Bearing Edge is standard on all Mars shells and allows the drumhead to sit flatter and make better contact with the shell. The result is a stronger and deeper fundamental pitch, effortless and consistent tuning and a significantly expanded tuning range.
The SONIClear™ on the rack toms increases overall resonance by preserving vibration in the drumheads and shell whilst preventing energy transferring to the hardware.
- SONIClear Bearing Edge
- 100 Percent Birch 6-Ply Shell
- 10'' x 7'' Rack Tom
- 1 x Tom Clamp
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.