Meinl B12S Byzance 12" Traditional Splash
Meinl B12S Byzance 12" Traditional SplashDetails
A nice spread with great attack. Punchy and washy but still with a traditional feel.
Product Ref: 28350View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Meinl Byzance traditional series cymbals have a completely lathed surface for a warm, smooth and rich sound. This 12" splash cymbal has a harmonic spectrum and lightly dominant mids.
Every Meinl Byzance Series cymbal is extensively hand hammered into shape in Meinl's own cymbal factory in Turkey. This defines its individual sound which is unique to this cymbal and can never be exactly duplicated.
B20 Bronze Alloy
B20 Bronze consists of 80% copper and 20% tin and is considered the finest material for making cymbals. Cymbals made from B20 bronze sound very dark and blend in perfectly with the music, they have a very smooth feel when hit.
- Length: 30.50cm
- Width: 30.50cm
- Height: 2.40cm
- Weight: 0.45kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.