Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Cymbal Set by Benny Greb
Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Cymbal Set by Benny GrebDetails
The Meinl Byzance Vintage Sand Cymbal Set features all the cymbals you need to create your own unique sound. The hand hammered cymbals are traditionally made from B20 bronze alloy and create a truly individual sound in order to express musicality to its fullest. Designed in collaboration with prolific German drummer Benny Greb, these vintage sand cymbals produce dark sound characteristics with short sustain.
Product Ref: 45136View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
14" Vintage Sand Hi Hats
These cymbals feature a sandblasted surface, various hammering techniques and a noticeable weight difference between the top and bottom cymbals, these 14" hi-hats produce an unmistakably crisp and articulate sound, with lots of finesse and character. A clear sound without being obtrusive, the Sand hat does the job properly, from silent whispering to a full sonic statement.
18" Sand Thin Crash
A pitch matched, dark sounding cymbal with short sustain, the 18" sand thin crash offers a relatively trashy crash sound with a modern white noise character.
20" Vintage Sand Ride
With a clear, bright and articulate voice, the 20" sand ride features a sandblasted top and partially lathed bottom to produce an outstanding dry and fast stick sound with a very quick decay.
- Style: Pop, Fusion, Jazz, Funk, RNB, Reggae, Studio, World, Electro
- Timbre: Dark
- Character: Vintage, Dry
- Pitch: Low
- Volume: Medium to Low
- Sustain: Short
- Weight: Thin, Medium thin, Medium
- Finish: Sandblasted
- Material: B20
- Lathe: Narrow Blade
- SKU: BV-141820SA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.