Meinl MB20-20HBR-B 20" Heavy Bell Ride - Brilliant
Meinl MB20-20HBR-B 20" Heavy Bell Ride - BrilliantDetails
Solid, large bell produces a clear, dominant sound with full-bodied attack. Loud and powerful, yet musical.
Product Ref: 27813View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Used by many of the world's leading Heavy Rock bands, Meinl's Mb20 cymbals are a combination of superior materials, craftsmanship and strength, resulting in an aggressive sound. The 20" bell ride cymbals are heavy cymbals which have been developed to meet all of the requirements for today's hard hitting drummers playing loud music.
Every Meinl Mb20 Series cymbal is extensively hand hammered into shape in Meinl's own cymbal factory in Turkey. It defines its individual sound which is unique to this cymbal and can never be exactly duplicated.
Brilliant cymbals are polished up to six times to a high gloss finish. They captivate with their reflective surfaces and bright, rich sound.
Remarkable for the Heavy Bell is its wide spread and thickness for a cutting and focused ping sound with no wash at all. Suitable for fast ride patterns played on top of a double bass figure without unwanted build up.
Click on the link below to download an MP3 sample of the MB20:
- Length: 50.80cm
- Width: 50.80cm
- Height: 5.40cm
- Weight: 3.35
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.