Meinl MS16HC M-Series 16" Heavy Crash
Meinl MS16HC M-Series 16" Heavy CrashDetails
Strong attack and response with a bright, clear sound, yet with rich sound characteristics. Good ability to cut through high volume settings.
Product Ref: 28580View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 16" MEINL M-Series Heavy Crash cymbals are made in Germany from B20 bronze alloy using hi-tech computerised manufacturing standards. These cymbals have a traditional look and feel, but with a modern sound and distinct clarity. They have been developed for the needs of all styles of music and are the perfect all-around professional cymbals.
- Length: 40.60cm
- Width: 40.60cm
- Height: 3.40cm
- Weight: 1.22kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.