Meinl Symphonic Cymbal Bag
Meinl Symphonic Cymbal BagDetails
This luxury cymbal bag is the perfect accompaniment to orchestral cymbals. This heavy duty but lightweight design features a leather carry handle as well as a shoulder strap for ultimate portability. Inside, the case will hold up to four cymbals each with their own divider to protect all your cymbals. In an elegant tan finish, this cymbal bag also has two exterior pockets for sticks and music.
Product Ref: 45422View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a sturdy carry handle with a leather covering, alongside a comfortable padded shoulder strap, this Meinl Cymbal bag makes transporting your instrument to rehearsals and concerts extremely easy. The shoulder strap is also detachable from the quick release hooks when it's not in use. This cymbal bag is also incredibly light despite being made with a leather finish, making it easy to transport without being too much of a burden.
As well as being a lightweight bag that is easy to take around, this Meinl bag is also great for storing the cymbals securely and safely in between use. Using the fan style padded separators, this bag prevents the cymbals from being knocked against each other in transit, causing unnecessary damage. The heavy duty leather outside material of the bag also makes it very difficult to tear or scrape and it gets more beautiful as it ages.
- Body Material: Tan Leather Finish
- Shoulder Strap Material: Padded Fabric
- Carry Handle Material: Padded Fabric, Leather Covered
- Size: To Fit Up To 22" Cymbals
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.