Natal 'Meta Series' Brass Centre Hammered 14x6.5 Snare Drum
Natal 'Meta Series' Brass Centre Hammered 14x6.5 Snare DrumDetails
Product Ref: 72715View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Natal Brass Centre Hammered 14x6.5 Snare Drum , Brushed Nickel has been centre hammered to produce a darker sound, perfectly complimenting brasses natural bright and crispy tone. Brass shells deliver crispness generally associated with metal snare drums but also a warm tone, with clear and defined rim shots that are more than capable of cutting through louder music.
The Natal Tri-Throw snare throw-off is unique and is the result of meticulous research and extensive development. Normally throws offer only two positions. The Tri Throw offers three positions: on, off and 'loose'. The third position allows for a slacker snare setting for a more sustained response.The snare also features Tru-Tune tension rods to enable the drummer to enact a more precise and accurate tuning process. The snare 2.3mm triple-flanged steel hoops are used to encourage open and long sustain whereas a 20 strand snare wire allow for a fantastic mix of shell tone and snare wire snap. The snare is fitted with an Evans head, ensuring that the ultimate tone and projection can be achieved.
- Diameter: 14
- Tru-Tune Tension Rods
- 2.3mm Triple Flanged Hoops
- 20 Strand Snare Wire
- Natal branded Woven Snare Tapes
- Evans Head
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.