Natal Pro Series Single Bass Drum Pedal, Smooth Cam
Natal Pro Series Single Bass Drum Pedal, Smooth CamDetails
The Natal Pro Series Single Bass Drum Pedal offers two choices of cam: fast or smooth. A lightweight aluminium driveshaft makes this pedal super responsive. The first choice for many professional drummers, whether in the studio or on the road. The Smooth Cam affords greater dynamics; a rounded cam gives a more responsive feel which is better suited to a more nuanced playing style.
Product Ref: 52147View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The H-PS-SPS Natal Pro Series Single Bass Drum Pedal has the ability to alter the angle of the beater independently from the cam. Adjusting the beater arc allows greater control of your performance. The combination of cam and beater arc adjustment means that the Pro Series Pedal caters for all different play settings.
The Pro Series Pedal features a unique six-bearing stainless steel drive co-shaft for even, precise operation. The foot plate is super strong, made from reinforced aluminium. It is linked to the cam by a double chain for extra stability. Another unique design feature is the Natal Self Leveling Hoop Clamp. This makes it easier to attach and detach the pedal from the hoop without having to reach under the foot plate. It will also fit almost any bass drum hoop. The base plate is non-slip for extra stability and comes with a clip-on drum key so you can alter your setup quickly and easily. The footplate is also etched with the Natal logo for extra playing grip. It is the Pro Series Pedal's proven strength and durability, combining innovative design with precision and performance, that makes it the first choice for many professional drummers, whether in the studio or on the road.
- Ultra strong, durable and streamlined
- Ultra fast or ultra smooth cam options
- Non-slip Natal footplate
- Self leveling hoop clamp
- Fully adjustable
- Includes drum key
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.