Natal Pure Stave 14 x 6.5 Snare Drum, Maple
Natal Pure Stave 14 x 6.5 Snare Drum, MapleDetails
Product Ref: 80340View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maple shells are known for providing an event amount of highs and lows with slightly warm lows. They are a popular, all purpose choice for a wide range of styles.
Natural Bees Wax Finish for Enhanced Shell Resonance
The Natal Pure Stave Snares are finished with 100 natural bees wax so no chemicals are used during the finishing process. The wax is applied by hand to the shells without the use of solvents. It is then brush polished to increase the temperature allowing it to take to even the smallest pores in the wood. Unlike lacquer finishes, bees wax is porous allowing the wood to breath, enhancing shell resonance and giving a more natural, unaffected tone.
If the drum gets scratched, simply apply a small amount of bees wax to the damaged area and buff until the scratch disappears. If, after a while, the wax finish becomes dull you can apply a few drops of natural oil and buff to regain a silky finish time after time. You should never use solvents to clean the Pure Stave drums.
Stave Manufacturing Process
Natal has combined its traditional conga and bongo building techniques with their impressive drum kit knowledge to create the Pure Stave shells. The 3/4" thick wooden staves feel sturdy and secure. The stave process gives a freer, more musical resonance of stave. These shells also use less glue allowing greater resonance and a more natural tone.
The method also creates a vertical wood grain which is designed to produce even more resonance. It also helps to create a stunning and unqiue visual display of the wood's natural grain. The inside of the drums has been left untouched allowing the natural curve of each stave to be seen.
Natal Original Hardware
Pure Stave snares are fitted with hand polished double 'Sun' lugs, Tru-Tune tension rods and Tri-Throw snare mechanism. They also feature 2.3mm triple flange chrome hoops and a die-cast Natal logo badge.
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Size: 14" x 6.5"
- Finish: 100 percent natural bees wax
- Lugs: Hand polished double 'Sun' lugs
- Tension Rods: Tru-Tune
- Snare Mechanism: Tri-Throw
- Hoops: 2.3mm Triple Flange Chrome
Please note: the image above shows the 5.5" version of this snare.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.