Natal Split Lacquer 5pc Maple Shell Pack, Black w/ Blue Sparkle Inlay
Natal Split Lacquer 5pc Maple Shell Pack, Black w/ Blue Sparkle InlayDetails
Product Ref: 77931View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Natal split lacquer Maple Shell Pack features wood bearing edges that are hand finished with beeswax. The piles have staggered butt joints and the shells have an excellent interior surface which remains untreated for a smooth, silky finish with greater resonance.
The Natal Split Lacquer Maple kits have rounded lugs marked with the iconic Natal 'Sun' logo and Natal's own RNM system for increased durability. Like all Natal Originals, shell fitting badges are insulated by a rubber plinth for optimum resonance.
Maple has a resonance which leads to bright top end sounds with enhanced lower-mid frequencies. This gives a flawless balance between resonance and volume and is what makes maple such a versatile material. Maple is often described as warm sounding due to its wide ranging frequency response.
- Kick: 20" x 16"
- Tom: 10" x 6.5"
- Tom: 12" x 7"
- Floor Tom 1: 14" x 12"
- Floor Tom 2: 16" x 14"
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: 7-ply
- Bearing Edge: 45 degrees
Please note: this shell pack does not include cymbals or hardware. But does include tom mounts.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.