Natal Standard Series Single Bass Drum Pedal, Smooth Cam
Natal Standard Series Single Bass Drum Pedal, Smooth CamDetails
The Natal Standard Series Single Bass Drum Pedal is ideal for the versatile drummer. This model provides a slow cam to suit multiple preferences. A lightweight aluminium driveshaft makes this pedal more responsive to the subtleties in your performance style. The standard series is the first choice for many professional drummers, whether in the studio or on the road.
Product Ref: 27454View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The smooth cam affords greater dynamics; a rounded cam gives a more responsive feel which is better suited to a more nuanced playing style. A unique feature of the standard series pedal is the ability to adjust the angle of the beater independently from the cam. Adjusting the beater arc gives you greater control of your performance. The combination of cam and beater arc adjustment means that the standard series pedal encompasses a massive range of different play settings.
Another unique design feature is the Natal self levelling hoop clamp. This makes it easier to attach and detach the pedal from the hoop without having to reach under the foot plate. It will also fit practically any bass drum hoop. The base plate is non-slip for extra stability and comes with a clip-on drum key so you can adjust your setup quickly and easily. The footplate is also etched with the Natal logo for extra playing grip. It is the standard pedal's proven strength and durability, combining innovative design with precision and performance, that makes it the first choice for many professional drummers, whether in the studio or on the road.
- Cam: Smooth
- Foot Plate Material: Aluminium
- Hoop Clamp: Self Levelling
- Drive: Chain
- Foot Plate Design: Natal Etched
- Drive Shaft: Steel
- Drum Key: Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.