Paiste 2002 18'' Thin Crash Cymbal
Paiste 2002 18'' Thin Crash CymbalDetails
These legendary cymbals have defined the sound of generations of drummers since the early days of Rock. The present 2002 is built on the foundation of the original classic cymbals and is expanded by modern sounds for today’s progressive popular music.
Product Ref: 17851View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Medium bright, full, silvery, breathy. Wide range, slightly complex, dense mix. Soft, giving, very responsive feel. A sturdy thin crash with a rich, cutting character. Perfect for patterned playing and filling sound spaces in minimal instrumentation.
- Sizes: 18"
- Weight: thin
- Volume: soft to loud
- Stick Sound: washy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Bell Character: integrated
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.