Paiste Giant Beat 20'' Thin Crash Cymbal
Paiste Giant Beat 20'' Thin Crash CymbalDetails
Product Ref: 47505View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Paiste Giant Beat Cymbal Series dates back to the 1960's when popular music culture was rapidly expanding and new innovative styles of drum playing and tones where emerging requiring a new generation of cymbals. Re-Launched in 2005 the Paiste Giant Beat series provides excellent quality vintage sounding cymbals that utilize traditional designs with modern construction techniques to create a high grade vintage cymbal range at an affordable price.
20" Thin Crash Cymbal
- Weight: Thin
- Volume: Low To Medium Loud
- Stick Sound: Washy
- Intensity: Lively
- Sustain: Medium
- Bell Character: Integrated
- Sound Character: Fairly dark, warm, breathy. Medium wide range, slightly complex mix. Soft feel; very responsive. A dynamic, full and velvety crash cymbal for a wide range of musical styles. Also well-suited for mallet applications.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.