Paiste Masters 14" Dark Hi Hat Cymbals, B-Stock
Paiste Masters 14" Dark Hi Hat Cymbals, B-StockDetails
The Paiste Masters Dark Hi-Hat 14" cymbal has a dark, full and soft multi-layered tone. This dynamic hi-hat is perfectly suited for light to medium heavy use within jazz, blues, country and other acoustic music styles. The 14’’ diameter is ideal for musicians wanting a versatile range of tones. The hammered top adds a classic vintage sound which makes it ideal for blues and rock genres. The extensive sounds make these Masters hi-hats a suitable choice for recording musicians.
Please note: this is a B-Stock item. This model has been previously used for product demonstration, and could show small signs of usage. Otherwise, the unit operates as new. This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.
Product Ref: 79593View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Paiste Masters series is ideal for the advancing musician. The cymbals are made from CuSn20 bronze for the classic tones the Paiste has become renowned for. The Masters series cymbals benefit from a hammered effect on the surface, producing a more original tone full of subtle complexities. The cymbals produce a generally warm, rich sound that add character and dynamics to your general mix. For studio drummers who play jazz, blues and R&B of modern and traditional styles, the Masters series is an ideal choice.
- Size: 14"
- Top Weight: Medium Thin
- Bottom Weight: Medium Heavy
- Volume: Low to Medium Loud
- Stick Sound: Silky, Velvety
- Intensity: Lively
- Sustain: Medium
- Bell Character: Full
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.