Pearl Export Lacquer 22" Fusion Shell Pack, Sea Blue Fade
Pearl Export Lacquer 22" Fusion Shell Pack, Sea Blue FadeDetails
The Pearl Export Lacquer 22" Fusion Shell Pack is the perfect kit for intermediate musicians. The shells feature a 6-ply Poplar and Mahogany construction which produces a balanced sound with plenty of warmth. The rack toms utilise Pearl's Opti-Loc design to ensure superior stability, resonance and projection. The 22'' bass drum delivers the classic rock sound with plenty of punch and power. This Pearl Export Lacquer shell pack comes complete with a sea blue fade finish which provides a unique and visually stunning aesthetic.
Please Note: This listing is for the Pearl Export Lacquer 22'' Fusion Shell Pack which consists of five drum shells, all of which feature a Sea Blue Fade finish. Also included is the Pearl 830 series hardware pack with a P-930 bass drum pedal. Cymbals are not included but are available to purchase separately.
Product Ref: 70924View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring shells of 6-ply Poplar and Asian Mahogany, the EXL725S set delivers a rich, versatile tone with excellent attack and projection. The shells feature a 45° bearing edge, providing a bright sound with strong high end attack. The low mass lugs and the toms' Opti-Loc Mounting System are designed for minimal shell contact, allowing the drums to ring out with increased resonance and sustain.
- Bass Drum: 22'' x 18''
- Tom: 10'' x 7''
- Tom: 12'' x 8''
- Floor Tom: 16'' x 16''
- Snare Drum: 14'' x 5.5''
- Shell Material: Poplar and Asian Mahogany
- Shell Configuration: 6-Ply
- Shell Thickness: 5mm
- Tom Mounting: Opti-Loc
- Lugs: Low Mass Swivel Tubes
- Colour: Sea Blue Fade
- Included Hardware 830 Series Hardware with a P-930 Pedal
Please Note: This Pearl EXL725S shell pack only includes the drum shells and hardware listed above. Cymbals are not included but are available to purchase separately.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.