Pearl FTAL1480 Free Floating 14'' x 8'' Snare, Seamless Aluminium
Pearl FTAL1480 Free Floating 14'' x 8'' Snare, Seamless AluminiumDetails
The FTAL1480 is a 1.2mm thick seamless aluminium snare that features plenty of bottom end power, combined with a smooth mid range. The 8'' depth ensures that you won't be left wanting for power, with more than enough deep punch to make your point. Pearl's new line of Task Specific Free Floating Snare Drums are offered in a range of different materials and sizes creating a vast new range of tones which are specific by model. The unique groundbreaking design allows each shell to resonate freely without contact with hardware.
Product Ref: 46433View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 14" x 8" Free Floater features a 1.2mm Seamless Aluminium or 8 ply Mahogany shells with strong lows, smooth mids and sweet highs. It's the perfect shell for this size and depth.
All Pearl Task-Specific Free Floating Snare Drums feature Die-Cast hoops, free floating lugs, chrome hardware, Coated Ambassador batter head and Pearl's new SR-160F strainer, featuring Pearl's exclusive Click-Lock system which simultaneously "locks" the snare lever and the tension adjuster to your exact liking. The metal shell drums have a classy brushed finish, while the wood shell drums are finished in Pearl's exclusive Satin Lacquer natural wood finishes.
- Size: 14" x 8"
- Shell: 1.2mm Seamless Aluminium
- Lugs: FT-80
- Rods: 10
- Tension Rods: T-5042
- Strainer: SR-1000F
- Snares: SN-1420I
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.