Pearl FTMM1450 Free Floating 14'' x 5'' Snare Drum, Birch
Pearl FTMM1450 Free Floating 14'' x 5'' Snare Drum, BirchDetails
The FTMM1450 6 ply maple snare is like your favourite pair of jeans. It's your 'go to' snare, the one that will always give you exactly what you want. Smooth and punchy, it can blend in warmly or cut through aggressively. It's ideal for those seeking versatility - it sits right at home in the studio or on the stage. Pearl's new line of Task Specific Free Floating Snare Drums are offered in a range of different materials and sizes creating a vast new range of tones which are specific by model. The unique groundbreaking design allows each shell to resonate freely without contact with hardware.
Product Ref: 46435View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 14" x 5" Free Floaters feature 1mm Brass or 6 ply Maple shells known for their smooth and even frequency distribution thus making them ideal for all-purpose applications whether live or in the studio.
All Pearl Task-Specific Free Floating Snare Drums feature Die-Cast hoops, free floating lugs, chrome hardware, Coated Ambassador batter head and Pearl's new SR-160F strainer, featuring Pearl's exclusive Click-Lock system which simultaneously "locks" the snare lever and the tension adjuster to your exact liking. The metal shell drums have a classy brushed finish, while the wood shell drums are finished in Pearl's exclusive Satin Lacquer natural wood finishes.
- Size: 14" x 5"
- Shell: 6-ply 7.5mm Maple
- Lugs: FT-50
- Rods: 10
- Tension Rods: SST-5042
- Strainer: SR-1000F
- Snares: SN-1420I
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.