Pearl Hybrid Exotic 14'' x 5'' Snare Drum, Kapur with Fiberglass
Pearl Hybrid Exotic 14'' x 5'' Snare Drum, Kapur with FiberglassDetails
The Pearl HEK1450 Hybrid Exotic Kapur snare is the pinnacle of Pearl's snare design. Pearl's engineers have spent countless hours experimenting with groundbreaking shell concepts, and the result is described as 'sonic perfection for true professionals'. Pearl's kapur shells with inner fiberglass offer sensational power and warmth, and perform exceptionally well when tuned to higher pitches. Hybrid Exotic snares also feature the new Spin-Tight tension rods, which take tension rod tuning stability under stress to a whole new level.
Product Ref: 46540View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pearl created these classic Hybrid Exotic Snare Drums by blending Kapur, known for it's rich low end frequencies, with an inner layer of reflective fiberglass to give our Kapur/Fiberglass drums sensational warmth with boosted power and high-end cut.
Each Hybrid Exotic drum is 14" in width, and is offered in both a 5" and 6.5" depth, as well as a 8" depth for Kapur/Fiberglass shells. All Hybrid Exotic Snare Drums are equipped with Pearl's acclaimed SuperHoop II hoops, STL-100 lugs, SR-1000 strainer, Coated Ambassador batter head, and chrome hardware.
To maintain tuning tension across the batter head, all Hybrid Exotic snare drums feature Pearl's new Spin-Tight Tension Rods. The elegantly simple innovation creates a tension rod within a tension rod, that allows the rod to expand and lock into place within the swivel nut. Utilizing a special drum key, tunings can be controlled under high impact playing like never before.
- Size: 14" x 5"
- Shell: 6-ply 7.5mm Kapur w/ Inner Fiberglass
- Hoops: SuperHoop II
- Lugs: STL-100 Chrome
- Heads: Coated Ambassador
- Tension Rods: SST-5047 Spin Tight
- Strainer: SR-1000
- Snares: SN1420D
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.