Pearl Masters MCT 20'' Fusion 4pc Shell Pack, Inferno Red Sparkle
Pearl Masters MCT 20'' Fusion 4pc Shell Pack, Inferno Red SparkleDetails
Product Ref: 79084View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High-Quality Design and Components
The Pearl Masters Fusion Shell Pack is a 4-piece shell pack in a studio configuration, with 100 percent maple shells and high-quality Remo drumheads for tonal purity and increased resonance over similar kits in the price range. With triple-flanged SuperHoop II tom and snare hoops alongside sleek bridge-style CL lugs, the MCT Fusion Shell Pack achieves the perfect balance between performance, quality, and value. SP-30 spurs and LB-40 floor tom legs provide maximum support and stability to your kit, ideal for even the most intense performances and drumming sessions.
Perfect Foundation Setup
The MCT Shell Pack offers a foundation setup that can be finished with the hardware and cymbals of your choice and expanded with add-on drums and holders if you choose. When paired with high-quality cymbals, hardware and a snare, the Pearl Masters Fusion Shell Pack offers a great experience for intermediate to professional drummers, offering the high-quality components and features required for higher end drumming.
- EvenPly Six (6-ply) 100 percent Maple Shells
- SP-30 spurs
- Insulated die-cast bass drum claws
- Sleek bridge-style CL Lugs
- SuperHoop II hoops
- OptiMount suspension system
- Remo UT pinstripe tom, ported UT powerstroke3 Remo heads
- Bass drum muffler (Mini)
- Bass Drum: 20" x 14"
- Tom 1: 10" x 7"
- Tom 2: 12" x 8"
- Floor Tom: 14" x 12"
- Shells: EvenPly Six (6-ply) 100 percent Maple
- Finish: Matte Lacquer and Lacquer Sparkles
- Remo UT Pinstripe Tom,
- Ported UT Powerstroke3 Bass
- Tom Mounts: OptiMount Suspension System
- Hoops: SuperHoop II (2.3mm Triple-Flanged)
- BD Muffler: CL Bridge Lugs
- Lugs: BDMM (Mini)
Please note: cymbals and hardware sold separately.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.