Pearl Masters MCT 22'' Am Fusion 4pc Shell Pack, Bronze Sparkle
Pearl Masters MCT 22'' Am Fusion 4pc Shell Pack, Bronze SparkleDetails
Product Ref: 79086View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High-Quality Design and Components
The Pearl Masters MCT Am Fusion Shell Pack is a 4-piece shell pack in a studio configuration, with 100 maple shells and high-quality Remo drumheads for tonal purity and increased resonance over similar kits in the price range. With triple-flanged SuperHoop II tom and snare hoops alongside sleek bridge-style CL lugs, the MCT Am Fusion Shell Pack achieves the perfect balance between performance, quality, and value. SP-30 spurs and LB-40 floor tom legs provide maximum support and stability to your kit, ideal for even the most intense performances and drumming sessions.
Perfect Foundation Setup
The MCT Shell Pack offers a foundation setup that can be finished with the hardware and cymbals of your choice and expanded with add-on drums and holders if you choose. When paired with high-quality cymbals, hardware and a snare, the Pearl Masters Am Fusion Shell Pack offers a great experience for intermediate to professional drummers, offering the high-quality components and features required for higher end drumming.
- EvenPly Six (6-ply 7.5mm) 100 Maple Shells
- SP-30 spurs
- Insulated die-cast bass drum claws
- Sleek bridge-style CL Lugs
- SuperHoop II hoops
- OptiMount suspension system
- Remo UT pinstripe tom, ported UT powerstroke3 Remo heads
- Bass drum muffler (Mini)
- Bass Drum: 22" x 18" No Mount
- Tom 1: 10" x 7"
- Tom 2: 12" x 8"
- Floor Tom: 14" x 12"
- Shells: EvenPly Six (6-ply, 5.4mm) 100 Maple
- Finish: Matte Lacquer and Lacquer Sparkles
- Remo UT Pinstripe Tom,
- Ported UT Powerstroke3 Bass
- Tom Mounts: OptiMount Suspension System
- Hoops: SuperHoop II (2.3mm Triple-Flanged)
- BD Muffler: CL Bridge Lugs
- Lugs: BDMM (Mini)
Please note: cymbals, hardware, and snare sold separately.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.