Pearl Masters Maple Complete 22" Shell Pack, Matt Caviar Black
Pearl Masters Maple Complete 22" Shell Pack, Matt Caviar BlackDetails
The Pearl Masters Maple Complete Shell Pack is a responsive drum set for the performing player. Modeled around the original Masters style, the Custom Complete pack has a loud, pronounced tone with excellent clarity. The reduced Maple shells' thickness ensures a more resonant tone, without the drums sounding muddy or unclear. The matt caviar black finish is a smart, subtle look to this high performance pack.
Product Ref: 70916View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maple is a classic wood for achieving high quality tone with exceptional clarity. The sound produced has an emphasised low end with balanced middle and high frequencies. Maple drums are versatile enough for a range of styles, making them ideal for studio and live settings. For the Masters range, Pearl has refined their production of Maple to a select number of premium cuts that deliver optimal quality and tight, consistent sound. This model of the Masters Range uses cross-laminated plies of Maple to make the shell 28 thinner than standard.
Pearl Masters Maple Custom Complete Series
The Pearl Masters Series drums have been heard all over the world and on countless recordings. Players such as Jeff Porcaro, Ian Paice and many others have used Pearl's Master Series drums to achieve consistent, flawless tone. The Masters Series drums have the features, tone and looks to be suitable for both stage and studio purposes. The new EvenPly-Six shell style produces wider resonance and a more direct response. The Maple Custom Complete takes all the most important benefits of the Masters Series drums, and combines them with new features for a more rock inspired sound.
SuperHoop II Included on Toms
The Pearl Masters series Toms all include SuperHoop ll hoops for playing perfect rim shots and cross-stick effects. These cleverly designed hoops are precision formed from heavy duty 2.3mm steel, and provide you with optimal resonance and articulation.
OptiMount Suspension System
All rack toms are equipped with Pearl's OptiMount suspension system that features a triangular design with two tension rod attachment points and another through one of the drum's two air vents. Rubber isolators at all connection points enable the drums to vibrate freely for ultimate sustain and resonance while providing absolute and wobble-free performance.
- 22" x 18" Bass Drum
- 12" x 8" Tom 1
- 10" x 7" Tom 2
- 14" x 12" Floor Tom
- 6-Ply 5.4mm Premium North American Maple Shells
- Matte Lacquer Finish
- SuperHoop ll Hoops
- Remo Powerstroke Bass Drum Heads
- OptiMount Suspension System
- Remo UT Pinstripe Tom, Ported UT Powerstroke3 Remo Heads
- CL Bridge Style Lugs
- LB-40 Floor Tom Brackets & Legs
- Bass Drum: 22" x 18"
- Tom 1: 10" x 7"
- Tom 2:12" x 8"
- Floor Tom: 14 " x 12";
- Shell Material: 6 Ply 5.4mm Maple
- Lugs: Bridge Style CL
- Hoops: 2.3mm SuperHoop II
- Floor Tom Legs: LB-40
- Finish: Matt Caviar Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.