Pearl Masters Maple MCX 22'' Fusion Shell Pack, Black Sparkle Fade
Pearl Masters Maple MCX 22'' Fusion Shell Pack, Black Sparkle FadeDetails
Step up to the majestic and legendary Pearl Masters series, and benefit from the fine balance and warmth of 100% maple shells. The Masters Maple MCX shell packs feature stunning finishes as well as the latest technology behind their design. Pearl's Superior Shell Technology ensures that each Masters shell offers you sonic perfection, solid durability and years of optimal performance. You've worked hard to get here - now sit back and take in the Pearl Masters.
Product Ref: 47656View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 22'' x 18'' Bass Drum
- 10'' x 8'' Quick Tom
- 12'' x 9'' Quick Tom
- 14'' x 14'' Floor Tom
- Snare, Cymbals and Hardware are sold separately.
- 6 ply 7.5mm 100% Maple Shells
- Artisan II Lacquer Finishes
- 100% Maple Bass Drum Hoops
- Masters Bridge Lugs
- MasterCast Die Cast Hoops
- OptiMount Tom Holders
- Molded Rubber Gaskets
- Remo Heads
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.