Pearl Masters Premium Maple 22'' Fusion Shell Pack, Midnight Fade
Pearl Masters Premium Maple 22'' Fusion Shell Pack, Midnight FadeDetails
Product Ref: 47856View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Pearl Masters Premium Maple series feature 4-ply, 100% North American Maple shells created using Pearl's SST Superior Shell Technology. The Maple shells provide the perfect mix of dazzling attack, silky mid range and a punchy low end all of which have made the Premium Maple Masters kit popular with top players in all types of genres. When compared to the 6 ply shells, the Maple 4 ply offer a more vintage sound with rich and deep tonality.
The Pearl Masters Premium Maple series feature MasterCast Hoops, the finest die cast hoops available, and the perfect blend of thickness and mass to improve the depth, clarity and focus of the drums. The OptiMount Suspension System attaches to the tom's tension rods, and provides the ultimate in stability, while at the same time allowing the drum to resonate fully without restriction.
- 22'' x 18'' Bass Drum
- 10'' x 8'' Quick Tom
- 12'' x 9'' Quick Tom
- 14'' x 11'' Floor Tom
- High Gloss Lacquer Finish and Premium Delmar Covering
- Remo Clear Emperor Tom Heads, Powerstroke3 Bass Heads
- Aluminium OptiMount Suspension Tom Mounts (Tom Arms Sold Separately)
- MasterCast Die-Cast Hoops
- CL Bridge Lugs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.