Pearl Reference 22'' Rock Shell Pack, Arctic White
Pearl Reference 22'' Rock Shell Pack, Arctic WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 47947View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Pearl Reference series Bass Drum shells consist of 6 inner plies of Mahogany and 2 outer plies of Maple that provide solid and responsive bass frequencies. The bass drum shells also use a fully rounded bearing edge that allow for maximum kinetic energy transfer from the head to the shell for a solid punch and ultimate resonance.
The Pearl Reference series 13" Tom is made of Maple for a smooth and balanced tone with inner plies of Mahogany to make the lower end kick out. The Pearl Reference 12" Tom is the only solid wood shell in the series with 6 plies of Maple for a smooth and balanced tone. Both Toms use a rounded 45 degree bearing edge to keep the woods balanced with a solid punch.
The 16" Floor Tom in the Pearl Reference series are made from Maple with inner plies of African mahogany to provide thunderous lows as well as a fully rounded bearing edge to provide more punch and resonance.
- 22'' x 18'' Bass Drum - 10mm 8 Ply Maple and Mahogany, Fully Rounded Edge
- 12'' x 9'' Quick Tom - 7.5mm 6 Ply Maple, Rounded 45 Degree Edge
- 13'' x 10'' Quick Tom - 7.5mm 6 Ply Maple and Mahogany, Rounded 45 Degree Edge
- 16'' x 16'' Floor Tom - 10mm 8 Ply Maple and Mahogany, Full Rounded Edge
- Individual Shell Spec for Each Drum
- Super High Gloss Lacquer Finish (including Sparkles)
- Remo Clear Emperor Tom Heads, Powerstroke3 Bass Heads
- Aluminium OptiMount Suspension Tom Mounts (Tom Arms Sold Separately)
- MasterCast Die-Cast Hoops
- BRL Bridge Lugs with Swivel Function
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.