Pearl Reference Pure 22'' American Fusion Shell Pack, Black Cherry
Pearl Reference Pure 22'' American Fusion Shell Pack, Black CherryDetails
Please note: Snare, tom arms, cymbals and hardware sold separately.
Product Ref: 47954View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect Blend of Premium Materials
The Pearl Reference Pure proudly builds upon the series started by Pearl's original Reference drums by using the exact shell layout formula. Every drum in the reference pure shell pack comes with its own blend of maple, birch and African mahogany. This creates a flawless tone while the custom bearing edges administer just the right amount of bite and volume. The result is a promised sound that will provoke creativity every time you sit down to play.
The Reference Pure uses thin plies in its construction, resulting in a thin, resonant, extremely vibrant yet powerful near-field experience for the player with the wonderful accentuation effects of birch and African mahogany placed exactly where they are needed most. The Reference Pure series also feature low-contact STL swivel tube lugs with 1.6mm fat tone hoops to trigger the full resonance of the drums and give the series a sleek, stylish look, complemented by a premium Pearl coat that'll turn heads onstage or in the studio.
Ideal Foundation Setup
The Pearl Reference Pure Shell Pack offers a foundation setup that can be finished with the hardware and cymbals of your choice and expanded with add-on drums and holders if you choose. When paired with high-quality cymbals, hardware and a snare, the Reference Pure offers a great experience for intermediate to professional drummers, offering the high-quality components and features required for higher end drumming.
- Individual shell spec for each drum
- High-quality maple, mahogany and birch shells
- Super high gloss lacquer finish
- Durable chrome shell hardware
- Shells fitted with Remo drumheads
- Bass Drum: 22'' x 18''
- Tom 1: 12'' x 8''
- Tom 2: 10'' x 7''
- Floor Tom: 16'' x 14''
- Shell Construction: 8-Ply Bass Drum & Floor Tom, 6-Ply Rack Toms
- Shell Material:
- Bass Drum: 8-Ply Maple and Mahogany
- Rack Tom 1: 6-Ply Maple
- Rack Tom 2: 6-Ply Maple and Birch
- Floor Tom: 8-Ply Maple and Mahogany
- Bearing Edges:
- Bass Drum: Fully Rounded Edge
- Rack Tom 1: Rounded 45 Degree Edge
- Rack Tom 2: Rounded 45 Degree Edge
- Floor Tom: Full Rounded Edge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Hoops: Low Mass FatTone Hoops
- Lugs: Low Mass STL Swivel Tube Lugs
- Mounting: Aluminum OptiMount Suspension Tom Mounts (Sold Seperately)
- Floor Tom Legs: LG-200
- Bass Drum Spurs: SP-300
- Tension Rods: Stainless Steel
- Bass Drum: Powerstroke3 Bass Heads
- Toms: Remo Clear Emperor Tom Heads
- Finish: Super High Gloss Lacquer Finish
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.