Pearl Sensitone Premium Snare Drum 14 In x 6.5 In, Patina Brass
Pearl Sensitone Premium Snare Drum 14 In x 6.5 In, Patina BrassDetails
The new Pearl SensiTone Premium Series Snare Drums have been revamped with new shell compositions and redesigned hardware components to create highly practical and ultra durable snare drums that are essential for any drummer. They have been engineered featuring a selection of refined materials to create drums worthy of prestige. This 6.5'' patina beaded brass snare issues bold, projecting tones. Ringing overtones add to the sound in a controlled fashion. Sensitone Premium snares also feature Pearl's new Arch-Tube lugs, which offer pristine tuning accuracy across the entire head, and look absolutely stunning.
Product Ref: 46544View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SensiTone Premium shell options include Beaded Brass, Phosphor Bronze and 5.4mm Maple shells, all are available in 14" x 5" and 14" x 6.5" sizes. Pearl have also introduced a Premium Mahogany shell SensiTone Snare Drum in 15" x 5" size. SensiTone Premium Series drums feature Pearl's modern ARL Tube Lugs with a bridge style design for increased shell resonance, Chrome hardware, Remo Coated Ambassador batter heads, SN1420I snare wires, high-quality veneers, and a revamped SensiTone badge give these snare drums a memorable finishing touch.
Pearl's SensiTone Series of snare drums are fitted with Pearl's SR-150 snare strainer, featuring a Gladstone style throwoff with Pearl's Click-Lock technology which "locks" the snare lever and tension adjuster to retain your settings no matter how hard you play. The piston slider provides a dependable and smooth action with firm snare tension control. Pearl's SuperHoop II hoops make for even head-tensioning and lasting durability.
- Size: 14" x 6.5"
- Shell: 1.5mm Brass w/ Patina Finish
- Hoops: SuperHoop II
- Lugs: ARL-65, ARL-55
- Rods: 10
- Tension Rods: SST-5047
- Strainer: SR-150
- Snares: SN1420I
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.