Pearl Session Studio Classic 20" Shell Pack, Antique Ivory
Pearl Session Studio Classic 20" Shell Pack, Antique IvoryDetails
Product Ref: 70922View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
6-Ply Birch/Kapur Shells
Constructed from 6 ply Birch/Kapur shells the Pearl Session Studio Classic Series shell kits produce a powerful and quick attack. The quick attack is combined with a rich and rounded tone for a beautiful decay and finished in a super high gloss lacquer.
Session Studio Drums
The Session Studio drums from Pearl offer stunning performance at excellent value. The 'session' sound has been continuously refined and reinvented for a balance of distinct low end punch and a sound ready for recording. The Birch wood has a great balance of high and low frequencies, producing bright and clear overtones. The Kapur adds warmth to the blend of tones, and is widely regarded as an ideal recording wood. The Session Studio range is ideal for any musician requiring drums that will complement their recordings.
- 20” x 16” Kick Drum
- 10” x 7” Rack Tom
- 12” x 8” Rack Tom
- 14” x 14” Floor Tom
- 6-Ply 7.5mm Session Formula Birch/Kapur Shells
- Beautiful Super High Gloss Lacquer Finishes
- Wood Bass Drum Hoops w/ Matching Finish
- Recessed BD Claws w/ Rubber Lining
- Remo Pinstripe Tom Batter/Clear Remo Heads
- Remo Powerstroke Bass Drum Heads
- SuperHoop II on Toms, and Floor tom
- RL-10/RL-20 Session Lugs
- LB/LG-40 Masters Floor Tom Brackets & Legs
- OptiMount Suspension System
- Kick: 22” x 16”
- Tom 1: 10” x 7”
- Tom 2: 12” x 8”
- Floor Tom: 16” x 14”
- Shell Material: 6-Ply 7.5mm Formula Birch/Kapur
- Lugs: RL-10/RL-20
- Hoops: SuperHoop II
- Suspension: OptiMount Suspension System
- Finish: Antique Ivory
- Hardware Finish:Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.