Pearl Session Studio Classic 22'' 4 Piece Shell Pack, Piano Black
Pearl Session Studio Classic 22'' 4 Piece Shell Pack, Piano BlackDetails
Product Ref: 68681View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Birch and Kapur Shells
All drums in the Session Studio Classic range are made from 6 plies of Birch and Kapur. The use of this "Session formula" enables you to recreate the classic session sound of a focused attack and tonal clarity, achieving a studio standard. The shell formula has been approved with the added warmth of exotic Kapur wood. This timeless combination provides you with a shell with powerful attack and beautiful tonal decay.
SuperHoop II Included on Snare Drum
The Session Studio Classic snare drums all include SuperHoop ll hoops for playing perfect rim shots and cross-stick effects, the perfect choice for mastering reggae/ska style playing. These cleverly designed hoops are precision formed from heavy duty 2.3mm steel, and provide you with openness as well as resonance.
Opti-Loc Suspension System
The session studio classic series rack toms are equipped with Pearl's Opti-Loc suspension system that features a triangular design with two tension rod attachment points and another through one of the drum's two air vents. Rubber isolators at all connection points enable the drums to vibrate freely for ultimate sustain and resonance while providing absolute and wobble-free performance.
- 22” x 16” Kick Drum
- 10” x 7” Rack Tom
- 12” x 8” Rack Tom
- 16” x 14” Floor Tom
- 6-Ply 7.5mm Session Formula Birch/Kapur Shells
- Beautiful Super High Gloss Lacquer Finishes
- Wood Bass Drum Hoops w/ Matching Finish
- Recessed BD Claws w/ Rubber Lining
- Remo Pinstripe Tom Batter/Clear Remo Heads
- Remo Powerstroke Bass Drum Heads
- SuperHoop II on Snares, Toms, and Floor toms
- RL-10/RL-20 Session Lugs
- LB/LG-40 Masters Floor Tom Brackets & Legs
- OptiLoc Suspension System
- Kick: 22” x 16”
- Tom 1: 10” x 7”
- Tom 2: 12” x 8”
- Floor Tom: 16” x 14”
- Shell Material: 6-Ply 7.5mm Formula Birch/Kapur
- Lugs: RL-10/RL-20
- Hoops: SuperHoop II
- Suspension: OptiLoc Suspension System
- Finish: Piano Black
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.