Pearl Vision Maple VML 22'' Rock Shell Pack, Ash Fade Tamo
Pearl Vision Maple VML 22'' Rock Shell Pack, Ash Fade TamoDetails
The Pearl Vision Maple VML series offers drummers stunning, warm maple shells with equally stunning lacquer finishes. The VML range is a sight to behold, and even better to hear. 6-ply maple shells are matched by a 14'' maple snare, and deliver some of the sweetest tones a drummer could wish for. The Vision Maple shells also feature Pearl's I.S.S. tom holders, which are removed from the shell itself to promote maximum resonance and sustain. Attractively priced for high-quality shells, the VML is the ideal compromise between breathtaking drums and a reasonable budget.
Product Ref: 47644View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maple offers a smooth, warm, well rounded tone, with equal amounts of high end attack and midrange body, along with an excellent low end punch, perfect for any musical application.
Professional Two Ply Heads
Two ply heads are easier to tune, and deliver a full, powerful sound right out of the box. Vision is the only series in its category to be packaged with two ply heads.
Features / Specifications:
- 22" x 18" Bass
- 12" x 9" Tom
- 13" x 10" Tom
- 16" x 16" Floor Tom
- 14" x 5.5" Snare Drum
- Maple Shells
- 6 ply 7.5mm Shells
- Matching Snare Drum
- Wood Bass Drum Hoops w/ Matching Finish
- Recessed BD Claws w/ Rubber Lining
- Perimeter EQ Bass Drum Heads w/ 3.5" Wide Rings
- Two-Ply Tom Batter Heads
- 2 x TH900 Tom Holders
Cymbals and Hardware available separately and are not included with this package.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.