Pro-Mark Performer Series Marching Bass
Pro-Mark Performer Series Marching BassDetails
ProMark marching Bass Drum Beater have featured hickory handles with a tapered end just under the 2 inch head. The PSMB4 is especially suited to 26 and 28 inch drums.
Product Ref: 35663View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Performer Series Bass Drum mallets are a practical ad affordable choice for both beginners and more advanced players. p>
ProMark, part of the DAddario family, has been leading the way for the manufacturers of drumsticks, percussion mallets, and accessories for over half a century. Amongst the companys clients one can find big names from the worlds of both popular and classical music; Jonathan Haas, timpanist for the American Symphony Orchestra, Dom Howard, drummer for rock group Muse, and Neal Peart, the legendary drummer of Rush, to name just a few. ProMark is based in Houston, Texas, all products are produced in the USA to stringent quality control conditions.
Features and Specifications:
- Extra density felt head
- 2 inch head
- Suited for 26 and 28 inch drums
- Comfort and flare grip
- Upward taper to provide extra balance
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.