Roland CY-18DR V-Cymbal Digital Ride
Roland CY-18DR V-Cymbal Digital RideDetails
Product Ref: 79432View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ultimate in Expressive Drumming
The Roland CY-18DR Ride Cymbal provides an authentic and expressive drumming experience. High resolution sensors detect every nuance of your playing from hard to soft and in every position from edge to bell. It gives you more dynamic than ever before supporting a wide range of expressive techniques including cymbal legato, soft bell stroke and muting - simply touch the bell or bow with a finger or palm to mute the cymbal with natural decay.
Authentic, Familiar & Comfortable
The CY-18DR features acoustic style 18" dimensions for authentic swing motion and playability so it'll feel comfortable and familiar to any acoustic drummer and your favourite playing techniques are easily transferred. For the ultimate in expressive and dynamic electronic drumming, the Roland CY-18DR is best paired with the Roland TD-50 sound module.
- Size: 18 inches
- Available playing methods (triggers):
- Bow shot (high resolution position detection, wide dynamic range)
- Bell shot (wide dynamic range)
- Edge shot (wide dynamic range)
- Choke (choke edge, bow touch)
- Sensor system:
- Multi element sensor system
- Bow sensor x 3
- Bell sensor
- Edge sensor
- Touch sensor
- Built-in sensing processor
- Connectors: DIGITAL TRIGGER OUT port (compatible with Roland drum sound module equipped with DIGITAL TRIGGER IN port)
- Power supply: Supplied from DIGITAL TRIGGER IN port (DC 5 V)
- Current draw: 90 mA
- Dimensions: 470 (W) x 470 (D) x 55 (H) mm, 18-9/16 (W) x 18-9/16 (D) x 2-3/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 2.1 kg / 4 lbs 11 oz
- Owner's manual
- Wing nut
- Felt washer
- Connection cable
- Cable tie
- Options (sold separately):
- Cymbal mount (MDY series)
- Cymbal parts set (CYM-10, come with one set)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.