Roland EC-10 EL Cajon
Roland EC-10 EL CajonDetails
The Roland EC-10 EL Electronic Layered Cajon is an innovative hybrid instrument that allows players to easily enhance their music with layered electronic sounds. The EC-10 is an authentic acoustic cajon that sounds great on its own, as well as featuring Roland's renowned electronic percussion technology built-in. From traditional percussion like a tambourine or shaker to an acoustic snare, electronic drums, sound effects and more, the EC-10 allows you to seamlessly blend a range of complementary sounds with the classic cajon voice. Completely self-contained with battery power and onboard amplification, the EC-10 EL Cajon puts the dynamic world of hybrid percussion into the hands of every cajon enthusiast.
Product Ref: 67975View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Authentic Acoustic Cajon Sound with a Roland Sound Module
Thanks to its compact size and versatility, the cajon has become one of the most popular instruments for on-the-go percussion - from local jams to street busking, nightclub performances and beyond. With its built-in Roland sound module and independent head and edge sensors, the EC-10 extends the cajon's simplicity to open new dimensions of expression that complements any musical style.
Spice up singer/songwriter and combo gigs with layered tambourine or djembe, add backbeats with an acoustic or TR-808 snare, or bring in some low-end thump with an electronic kick. Studio-optimized cajon sounds are also on hand to enhance the acoustic cajon voice for more depth, dimension, and punch.
Intuitive to Operate While Performing
The top-mounted sound controls have been designed for quick access and easy operation while playing. The EC-10 features dedicated buttons to scroll through the sound categories, while neighboring buttons allow you to select a number of variations within a category. Once set, simply twist the rear-panel Volume knob to control the level of the layered sound, and use the Trigger Balance knob to adjust the balance between the head and edge sounds.
Self-Contained and Battery-Powered
Part of the cajon's enormous appeal is that it's self-contained and uncomplicated. While the EC-10 EL Cajon contains high-tech electronics, it maintains the organic, go-anywhere vibe that cajon players love. The integrated amp and coaxial speaker provide high-quality sound that can easily keep up with acoustic guitar amps and other instruments. Additionally, six AA batteries can power the EC-10 for up to 12 hours, perfect for long jams anywhere.
There’s also a handy input for playing music from a smartphone or song player at home or at the gig. And because the EC-10 is a true acoustic instrument, you can always turn off the electronics and play it like any regular cajon. On top of that, it even functions as an extra seat in a music room or family space when you’re not playing.
- Unqiue hybrid instrument combining an authentic acoustic cajon with Roland's electronic percussion technology
- Standard cajon size (50cm x 30cm x 30cm) with quality playing surface made from Sapele wood
- 30 built-in electronic kits for layering with acoustic cajon sounds
- Each kit includes two independent sounds that can be triggered from the head and edge of the playing surface
- Versatile selection of acoustic and electronic percussion sounds to support a wide range of music styles
- Also includes studio-optimised cajon sounds to enhance the instrument's acoustic sound, providing additional depth and punch while performing
- Intuitive control panel for kit selection, level control, head/edge balance and more
- Integrated amplifier and coaxial speaker
- Up to 12 hours of continuous playing time with 6 AA batteries (not included)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.