Roland FD-9 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
Roland FD-9 Hi-Hat Control PedalDetails
Product Ref: 71762View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Play When It Suits You
Electronic drum kits are far quieter than acoustic kits, but there’s still an audible sound when you depress a standard hi-hat pedal. If quiet practice sessions are a priority, the FD-9 is a must, with its newly developed link mechanism resulting in up to 50% less noise in your practice space.
Compact All-In-One Design
The FD-9 is designed to make home practice as easy as possible. As well as being Roland's quietest hi-hat pedal yet, the compact and lightweight unit is compatible with any V-Drums sound modules that feature 1/4'' trigger inputs. It’s the ideal addition to your electronic kit – and your ticket to professional performance in a practice scenario.
Allows Advanced Techniques and Supports Your Drumming Style
Whether you’re practicing at home or playing out, it’s important to have a hi-hat pedal that picks up all the subtleties of your drumming style. The FD-9 is a great choice for expressive players. The unit’s feet ensure total stability, letting you work the pedal as hard or soft as you like (with the sound module picking up every nuance). The toe-stopper is a familiar touch carried over from acoustic pedals, while the FD-9’s smooth open/closed/half-open operation delivers authentic hi-hat feel. You can even pull off aggressive moves such as hi-hat splashes – without disturbing the neighbors.
- Low-noise operation for late-night practice (50% less noise in your practice space and 15% less to rooms below, compared to standard hi-hat pedal)
- Link mechanism allows ultra-quiet operation and authentic playing feel
- Compact design, easy setup and small footprint for home practice
- Use alongside other noise-reducing Roland products for the quiest-ever performance
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.